ASL Journal 10
Expansão para o jogo Advanced Squad Leader
Multi-man Publishing - MMP
Somente a expansão de cenários e artigos. São necessários os seguintes mapas e overlays (além dos módulos básicos) para o uso completo deste módulo...
Mapas: 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18, 24, 35, 39, 40, 41, 42, 44, 46, 48, 49, 50, 54, 56, 64, 65, 2a, 3a, b, c, d, FB(NE), FB(NW), VotG, x, y
Overlays: O1, O4, O5, OW1, Wd1, Wd2, Wd4, X11, X14, X15, X16, X18, X22, X27, X29
ASL Journal 10 is Multi-Man Publishing's magazine for Advanced Squad Leader and features six brand-new articles, the latest Q&A/errata, sixteen ASL scenarios printed on cardstock, and two cardstock player aids.
ASL Journal 10's new format features separate, cardstock scenarios, rather than the traditional method of binding the scenarios in with the rest of the pages, with the magazine itself now printed on the same 80-pound gloss paper we use for our Special Ops magazine. Players will no longer have to photocopy the scenarios or remove them from the magazine prior to playing, and the new glossy paper for the 48-page magazine proper will significantly improve the brightness and clarity of articles therein. Using scenario card inserts also makes it easier to include other inserts, such as the player aids also provided in ASL Journal 10.
ASL Journal 10 contents include the following:
* Scenario Replay of the Festung Budapest scenario FB17 Stalingrad Redux, with Phil Palmer, John Slotwinski, and Sean Deller;
* Spencer Armstrong's When In The War? is a survey of date-dependent rules in table format;
* Robert Wolkey aims to ease newbie pain in The Beginner Blues;
* Bruno Nitrosso's Close Combat Simulator guides you to a better approach in CC;
* Bret Hildebran's Son of Squad Bleeder is a DYO-esque trio of scenarios;
* Aaron Cleavin explores low-odds FP attacks and Sniper tactics in Bullet In The Head;
* Debriefing, this issue's errata updates;
* The Umpires' View editorial, with various ''deep'' thoughts from MMP HQ;
* Frequently Asked Questions for Festung Budapest;
* The Festung Budapest Player Aid Chart; and
* 16 ASL scenarios (printed on 8'' x 11'' cardstock):
J147 Into The Grinding Mill (Chinese vs Japanese, 12 September, 1937)
J148 Last Minute War (Hungarians vs Slovakians, 24 March 1939)
J149 Taking A Stand At Rosario (Americans vs Japanese, 22 December 1941)
J150 The Sangshak Redemption (British vs Japanese, 26 March 1944)
J151 Squeeze Play (Japanese vs British, 25 May 1944)
J152 Messenger Boys (German vs British, 2 August 1944)
J153 Dawn's Early Light (American vs German, 7 August 1944)
J154 Cradle To Grave (American/FFI vs German, 1 September 1944)
J155 It's Hardly Fair (Americans vs Germans, 20 September 1944)
J156 Mageret Mixer (Germans vs Americans, 19 December 1944)
J157 Rage Against The Machine (Germans vs Russians, 21 December 1944)
J158 It Don't Come Easy (Americans vs Germans, 15 January 1945)
J159 Tropic Lightning (Japanese vs Americans, 24 January 1945)
J160 Bienen Burnout (Germans vs Canadians, 25 March 1945)
VotG25 Urban Nightmare (Germans vs Russians, 28 September 1942)
FB18 Red Banner Days (Germans/Hungarians vs Russians, 26 January 1945)
Para 2 ou mais jogadores
Tempo de Jogo: Variável
Valores de envio calculados por PAC.
Informe seu CEP para saber o valor do Sedex.
É possível a retirada dos produtos em São Paulo.
Trazemos quaisquer dados, livros e jogos importados (RPG, jogos de tabuleiro, cardgames, miniaturas e outros) de qualquer parte do mundo sob encomenda e enviamos para todo o Brasil, consulte-nos!
Atenção: o depósito deve ser efetuado em até 3 dias após a compra.
Evite ser negativado. Só clique em comprar após tirar todas suas dúvidas.
Para verificar as formas de pagamento utilize o link no topo da página antes de clicar em comprar.