|Terrain & Unit Promos
Expansão Ogre Designer's Edition
Steve Jackson Games - SJG
SOMENTE a expansão. É NECESSÁRIO TER O JOGO Ogre PARA PODER JOGAR. Veja nossas outras listagens.
This Ogre terrain promo pack is a result of the Ogre Kickstarter project, where BoardGameGeek pledged $9,000 for the creation and distribution of two sets of promos, one of which is this terrain promo (the other promo set is a set of 3D units!). Many ideas came from BoardGameGeek users, many others were devised by Steve Jackson, and all were finalized by Steve.
The result is a scenario designer's dream come true, as there is terrain in this set (the log-filled water, for instance) that is not in the rules but is left for the scenario designer. There are also many things that aren't standard Ogre canon. Various pieces are intended to work together. Here are some ideas that Steve Jackson suggests, for example:
- - Dams, broken dams, downstream log-jams, and flooded towns are all designed to support destroy-the-dam scenarios.
- - BGGsaurus from the 3-D sheet, and the terrain he has stomped through. Is it merely damaged, or has he left it radioactive or worse? And does he have some connection with the flying saucer?
- - The big comm tower can just be a target, or it can be related to the flying saucer. Does it call the saucer? Does the saucer BUILD it? Maybe it's not actually a comm tower - those dishes could be super lasers!
- - For that matter, is the giant glowing crater an exploded reactor, or is it what happens when the flying saucer takes too much damage?
Sheet 1 contains (front/back):
- - Giant flying saucer / Giant CRASHED flying saucer
- - Missile base (center control building, nine launch silos) / Shot-up missile base
- - Flooded city (white buildings in blue water) / City devastated by BGGsaurus (footprints)
- - Repair facility (road going through buildings, robot arms, and so on) / Wrecked version of repair facility
- - Swamp shape with multiple streams (this would drastically slow anything but infantry) / Flopped on reverse
- - Town hex completely surrounded by forest / Humongous crater
- - Bank of radar dishes / Shot-up radars.
Sheet 2 contains (front/back):
- - Two dams, one with a road over it and one not / Each has a broken version on the other side
- - Airfield with road passing near / Shot-up airfield
- - Coastal shape with forest / Coastal shape with burning rubble.
- - Drowned city / Stomped city
- - Three different-shaped overlays of flooded terrain choked with debris and logs (to use downstream from a broken dam) / Clear terrain with BGGsaurus footprints
- - Humongous crater, but old and with plants regrowing on the inside / Humongous crater, full of water. The terrain inside the crater is NOT defined in the regular rules - it looks like shallow water filled with junk, but make of it what you will. Steve says he would not swim in it.
Both sheets also have some "dogleg" shapes for changing streams and ridges.
This Ogre unit promo pack is a result of the Ogre Kickstarter project, where BoardGameGeek pledged $9,000 for the creation and distribution of two sets of promos, one of which is this unit promo (the other promo set is a terrain pack!). Many ideas came from BoardGameGeek users, many others were devised by Steve Jackson, and all were finalized by Steve.
Here are the unit descriptions straight from Steve Jackson himself!
Looking at the front, left to right, top to bottom:
FNRD the Ogre Ninja - This is the ONLY Ogre Ninja model that will be available in the first wave of Ogre units.
ERNIE the Mark VI - One of only three Mark VI models in the first wave; the others are both red, but ERNIE is in BGG colors, dark blue with orange.
Radio Tower - This was created especially for the BGG sheet, and is completely unique in this wave. It's intended as an objective - something really big to blow up.
BGG Strongpoint - Blue and orange, dug into a hill.
BGG-ZILLA - Drawn by Alex Fernandez. Suitable for all your giant monster needs!
BGG Command Post - Defend it with your life.
BGG Missile Crawler - Paneuro design, with a Paneuro insignia on it, but BGG colors. Created because BGG readers wanted a unit for "stop the runaway missile crawler!" scenarios.
Para 2 a 3 Jogadores
Tempo de Jogo: 45 minutos
Valores de envio calculados por PAC.
Informe seu CEP para saber o valor do Sedex.
É possível a retirada dos produtos em São Paulo.
Trazemos quaisquer dados, livros e jogos importados (RPG, jogos de tabuleiro, cardgames, miniaturas e outros) de qualquer parte do mundo sob encomenda e enviamos para todo o Brasil, consulte-nos!
Atenção: o depósito deve ser efetuado em até 3 dias após a compra.
Evite ser negativado. Só clique em comprar após tirar todas suas dúvidas.
Para verificar as formas de pagamento utilize o link no topo da página antes de clicar em comprar.